We believe in nurturing a bond between animals and families. We want to help you achieve the happiness and love that we all feel for our own pets.
Narnia's more than 10,000 hours of continuing education and over 85 years of combined experience is one of our greatest assets. We require all of our instructors to participate in continuing education seminars.
Our new staff is put through rigorous training at Narnia including observation hours, training workshops and working at least 100 hours with a seasoned instructor.
The Narnia staff also participate in community events for shelters, rescue organizations, schools and scouting groups. Some of the events we have participated in include fund-raisers, career days, and educating children on interacting with dogs.
Membership and Experience includes:
- Association of Pet Dog Trainers
- Purdue Certified in Behavior Modification
- Delta Society
- CGC (Canine Good Citizenship)
- Canine Good Citizenship Evaluators
- Wolf Park
- American Red Cross Pet CPR
- Certified Pet Dog Trainer
- APDT C.L.A.S.S. Evaluators
- Shelter and rescue volunteers
- Experience working in a veterinary environment
- Equestrian care and training
- Dock Diving
- K9 Nosework